Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tube Tuesday

Flipping Out!
Tuesday nights 10pm ET on Bravo 
(I clearly do not own this video. Someone on youtube made it, get mad at them.)
I love this show. Jeff Lewis appeals to the side of me that most people don't understand. I may not have one but I truly love a dry sense of humor. I have a friend that has an uncanny ability for it and although he won't smile once all afternoon I will have laughed so hard I cry. 
I love the dynamic between Jeff and Jenni. She will stand beside him through anything and even though it may not seem like it, i think he would for her too. 
Zoila is a RIOT. I would starve to pay her to come live in my house. 
If you are not watching this show, you shame on. Get on it. 
xo.

No comments: