Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finally!

I know, I know, it's about f'n time. :) CD 3 blood work is completed. I will have my HSG Monday (hold me.) Chris will do his business. I will have CD 21 blood work in 2 weeks. I am so relieved we are finally making progress. It's hard though because we are both so nervous about what the doctor will say. I start back to work Thursday, which we will have to see what happens. When I got hurt I tore a muscle in my shoulder which healed incorrectly and now the scar tissue is making a big ol' mess in there. We are currently doing iontophoresis treatments which if you have never had- DON'T. My last treatment will be in a week and a half. If I don't have any relief (which I don't as of now) I will have to get the shot. The big one. Cortisone! Ahhhhhhhhhhh...big needle right next to my neck. Scary stuff in the world of Addy. I should have my blood work back Tuesday and if the good doctor decides to tell me anything I will let you know. Kisses.

1 comment:

SweetPea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.