Saturday, March 28, 2009

Updates and Rants

UPDATE: So I went to the doctor the other day and as usual she's useless. Well, I shouldn't say useless because she gives me whatever I want. I asked for a certain med, she just writes it out. I tell her I've been TTCing over a year and think I need to see someone, and bam- she writes a referral. Of course it's to a fertility specialist not an RE. Coincidentally, the SAME fertility specialist I saw 2 years ago. Apparently she's back. I'll give this a try and if I don't think it's going in the right direction I'm going to ask for an RE referral. I'm not going to play around with this woman. My appointment is April 28 so cross your fingers ladies, we might actually get some progress. RANT: I'm a mess. This is in no way of me 'fishing' or hoping or wanting you to blow smoke up my ass. I've been doing this too long to allow myself to do that or give myself a false sense of hope. My body has decided to declare mutiny on itself. It does this every few months. My mood swings are off the chart. If I even see Chris when he gets home from work (which btw I was texting him telling him I missed him because I truly could not wait for him to get home) the minute he comes in- whamo- I explode. I know I am being irrational. I can feel it and I tell myself, "Self, you are being irrational. There is no reason to be yelling right now." FYI- in the middle of writing that last sentence I just flipped the F out because Chris asked me who I was writing to. I am eating like it is going out of style. I am a super picky eater and typically eat like a bird. (You wouldn't know this by looking at my fat ass but it's true.) I feel like all I do is eat and eat and eat. In between the feedings? I pee. Constantly. I've taken to writing down how many times a day I drink and how many times a day I pee. I cup of milk = 3 pees. It's ridiculous. If you are faint of heart please avert your eyes for the next few sentences. ::STOP READING NOW:: Not only am I peeing like crazy but I am (I'll put it nicely) "going to the potty" an outrageous amount of times a day also. We are talking 4-5 times a DAY. We are also not talking a little here. I took a good look at my diet and figured maybe I was eating too much dairy. I am lactose intolerant and you lactose people know what I mean. Not enough dairy consumption for all the 'business' to be going on. It's also not a healthy visit either. I have sick butt. (I'm sure you never wanted to know this much about me anyway.) A LOT. When it's not that? It's just soft. It's not healthy, people. It kinda freaks me out. ::It's safe to look now:: So that's about it. If you want to be taken off the blog because you are sick to your stomach now, I understand. If you have any clue what's going on with me, PLEASE let me know. I'm going out of my mind here. I'll be back soon, I need to go find a reason to yell at Chris now. Kisses.

No comments: