Wednesday, September 3, 2008

T.Bird/Adkins GoG GtG

Here we go ladies, its what you've been waiting for... Chris and I left on our 2.5 hour trek up north at about 2pm. Thanks to Boston and Hooksett traffic, we go there at about 5pm. I waited on one end of town for T.Bird and she came in the other end. She beat me to the campground! I got to meet T.Bird and Mr. T.Bird. Can I explain to you how attractive the 2 of them are? Seriously. I felt like an ogre. :) So we set up our tents- they have "McMansion" tent and we have "the little shack tent that could". It got dark fairly quickly so what do we do when it gets dark? Light a fire, start up the grill and begin drinking ourselves into an oblivion. Our husbands were deathly afraid that the other couple was going to kill us in our sleep. Get a few drinks in them? You'd swear they were long-lost homies. They had so much in common. This made T.Bird and I very happy. I proceeded to make Red Headed Slut shots which knocked both T and I on our asses. Too bad that's when we decided we had to pee. On the map the bathroom looked a mile away. When walking buzzed by lantern light? 2 miles. There were rocks too. But we'll talk about the bad rocks later on. So we get up about 6:30am the next morning. I am studying like a mad woman for my boating test. We leave and get to the marina. I take the test which I had a little help with. ;) Passed 23 out of 25. Boo-yah. We left the marina about 10am. We headed to Weirs Beach first. Had fun there, walked around, ate some yummy pizza. Left there and went to Meredith. I may have skimmed the bumper on the dock here. Maybe. Walked around, got some ice cream, got lots of fun merm and uni pics in the bookstore. T and I were hiding behind bookshelves and taking items to hide so we could take pictures without being thrown out. We leave and find a good spot for Mr. T.Bird to do some fishing. P.S. His fishing hooks got caught on everything- including the carpet in my trunk. It was hilarious. It really caught "The Big One." Then along comes this dumb ass on a jet ski. He circling us and causing all this wake. Poor T gets seasick in swells so we high tailed it out of there after about 10 annoying minutes of Jet Ski Man. I cannot go into what happened next. I think I blacked it out. (I.E. The bad rock) I recall a lot of sobbing and hyperventilating. We get back to the campsite and commence drinking once again. Bahama Mamas + Smores = yum. This is also where we did a vast majority of the TTC6 friends on the camping trip pics. I went to bed early. I was so physically and emotionally exhausted I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. We woke up about 7am and packed up. We went back into town and ate breakfast at this cute little diner Chris and I love. We sadly said goodbye to T and Mr. T.Bird. We promised to meet up once a month for dinner in Boston. Addykins was very sad. She did not want the GtG to end. It was too much fun...except for that 3 hour blip of course... In closing: T and Mr. T are amazing people. Fun, caring, genuinely NICE people. If you ever get the opportunity to meet them- then you are blessed. We cannot wait to make dinner plans with them. *Kisses til next time

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol- i'm glad you wrote this out- i've been so lazy- i swear i'm gonna!!! maybe tonight!

lol- mc.mansion. hahaha!
booo- it was so much fun!! i can't wait to hang out again- we should meet about before christmas and go shopping in boston...window shopping. i'm too poor to really shop there!

Jennifer said...

Tagged you!