Does anyone even read the shit I come out with? Hmm.
So the Olympics are on. I am not a huge Olympic fan. (insert gasp)
I do LOVE gymnastics though. I cannot get enough. That and figure skating...but thats a completely different post.
Since Chris and I are barren wastelands, we have plowed clear onto the remodeling front. We are discussing the kitchen. What's wrong with my kitchen you ask?
What isn't. Its horrible. This is how much counterspace I have. ~~> ___________<~~ that's it.
I'm not kidding. My stove is about 54 years old. (Also, not an exaggeration) That's where I get most of my counterspace. Its huge.
We invested in a new fridge. We had 2 fridges. Dorm style fridges. Everytime I wanted to make dinner, I had to go to the grocery store to get chicken, or steak or what have you. I couldn't freeze anything. Now you ask? NOW, I can freeze my husband if I want to.
Its beautiful. Its expensive. But its beautiful.
Isn't it purdy? Of course my husband refused to have it delivered professionally. So his best friend came over and they carried it up to the second floor. Yes, we did have to go back to Lowe's to get appliance paint to cover up the dings and scrapes. There are also magnets strategically placed.
Look how much food we can fit now!
Look at all the freezer space. Isn't a beautiful thing?
Also, there is a Linens N Things that is closing about 40 minutes from my house. Wanna see what I got?
Put it this way. We spent :cough:$330:cough: but I saved $275.00!! (Thats how I pitched it to Chris anyway.)
I even got to go buy new wine to put in it :)
The whole tablescape. New plates, napkins, placemats, table cloth and I just picked up new wine glasses, napkin rings, centerpiece, votives and chargers at Pier 1. (I love thee Pier 1. Please send me gift cards.)
I think thats about it for now. I'm going to put a poll on the side of my blog to see if anyone even reads my crazy ramblings. If yes- I'll keep it up. If not- Bye Bye Bloggy. (Thats right, I want you to give me attention and tell me that you love me. :blushes:)
Kisses til then.



4 comments:
I'm coming over for wine.
As for the kitchen remodel I can tell you ours was born out of need for counter space and for my hatred of carpet in the dining room. WTF, who that that was a good idea?
OMG I thought ours was bad. Carpet?! I'll have to take pics and show you what ours looks like.
When we do dishes- I have to pile them on the stove to dry because there is no counterspace. We also had 40 year old laminate that we tore up and its uneven hardwood floors. (Not that can be fixed either)
I want your freezer. I think I'll come over and steal it. I'm bringing movers with me.
just saying hello...i needed some music to listen to while i study so I came to your blog. lol
*sigh* i see you haven't added anything recently. i'm demanding an update...in honor of baby cheri
(btw, she's smiling now. and we have pictures of it. i'll hopefully be uploading them tomorrow)
Post a Comment