skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm It.
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
A) Lovely Poeia has tagged my ass. ::swoon::
B) The rules to my blog? I get to write whatever I want, whenever I want. If you don't like it, get the fuck out. If you like it...then let me know so I may motorboat you.
1. I cannot survive without my Blackberry. I don't know how others do it.
2. I am on the job hunt. Its exciting thinking of the promise of a new venture. Its also terrifying because while I am sending mass resumes, I am not hearing much back. Easy to crumble Addykins self-esteem.
3. My best friend dated my husband's best friend for years while we were in high school. Yet, we had never met.
4. I wake up crying when I have nightmares that something happened to my dog.
5. I lived in Arizona for 3 years.
6. I desperately want to go back to college. Yet I am so terrified of failing I won't go back.
I am tagging the following:
Chrys
May
T.Bird
Boo
Mrs.White
Mandy
No comments:
Post a Comment