Someone please take the Jessica Simpson music out of my computer. Its shameful but I cannot turn it off.
What I would give for another season of Newlyweds.
Le sigh.
So I just finished the Twilight series. 4 books. 4 days. I think Chris might kill me. Is it bad that as a 24 year old woman, I thoroughly enjoyed them and it pisses me off they are over? (For now at least) I can't get enough Edward. Of course that does not mean I am going to run to Facebook and slap my page silly with I heart Edward flair. I am a respectable adult! (OK, so maybe I thought about it, but only for a fleeting moment. My sanity has returned thankfully.)
I would like to shake the hand of the person who invented painkillers. I would not have survived a car accident, wisdom teeth yanked out, getting kicked in the head and ribs or a sprained shoulder without it.
I am very excited about T.Bird & Addy GtG November 21st Twilight movie. November is a good month for me. My birthday is November 13th. Feel free to send gifts.
Chris is on a pool team. They made me join so they had a 5th. I lost all my games last week. I felt like a dope. This week? I was the only one to win all her games. :) WITH a sprained shoulder mind you.
"Sometimes I listen to a voice that isn't mine...I disconnect, from everything inside. I have made choices, wasted all the days, I could have been with you...but my heart stayed."
Seriously. Someone help me. Is there a Pop ballad rehab? Sign me up.
NEWSFLASH: Sex and The City DVD September 23rd. The problem? To get it on Blu-ray or DVD? Tough choices.
We are considering redo-ing our bedroom. I know, we just finished the bathroom. Sometimes I feel like problems I have in my life could be fixed if I renovate parts of my apartment. I don't feel feng shui in my bedroom. Its not my happy place. Maybe if I paint my bedroom red I could finally get pregnant. Anyone agree? I almost have Chris convinced.
I almost forgot! I went to a wedding 2 weeks ago. Who gets in a fight at a wedding? Yours truly that's who. But let me explain- it was not my FAULT. I was dancing with my husband's best friend who in turn in a very good friend of mine. He girlfriend who BTW- I do not get along with, came up on the dance floor. She proceeded to flip both of us off and yell (in tears) "How dare you dance with her and not me!?" She then hightailed it into the bathroom. Long story short, she made him leave the wedding and I felt like shit all night. The bride found out the next day. Luckily she wasn't pissed at me. But she is NOT happy with the girlfriend. Let me make it clear: I did not dance with him to goad her or piss her off. It was purely just wanting to have fun with a friend.
Ugh. The situation still irritates me. The best friend is also on the pool team. She is not allowed to come down at all anymore because I am there. Its ridiculous.
RED SOX UPDATE: So we played Tampa Bay this week. We tied them in the AL East for 1st place. Of course they blew it and are back in 2nd. Two games back. Do they not realize how close to the end of the season it is? Do they not realize how badly I want them to win it all again? We are still number 1 in the wild card but still. I want the AL East! This is Tampa Bay for goodness sake. They get lucky one year and here we are in second. Its utter bullshit if you ask me. Then again, I am a Red Sox fan so I am genetically braced for shit like this.
I want Christmas to get closer already. I am ready for sweaters and blankets and cozy cuddling. Family and presents. But mostly? I cannot WAIT until it is okay to decorate the house and play Christmas music. It pisses Chris off no end. The minute we get in the car I put my Jessica Simpson Christmas CD in. (Are we seeing a pattern?) I play Christmas music on the computer, put it on TV- I live for Christmas music.
I guess that's about it for now. I send you all kisses and cuddles from my bed to yours. :rawr:
P.S. If another person tags me- I'm going to tag them in the ass. Be prepared. Protect your ass.
"All I need is you to take this crown, just lay me down.
All I have is you to pull me through, this world that I'm in."
Between You & I
Jessica Simpson
(Were you expecting otherwise?)
2 comments:
Nov 13th? Another Scorpio.. no wonder I like you.. i'm a Nov 9th baby.
ummm- i got your check. brandon found is hilarious that you didn't seal the envelope. when we got it, it was open- haha.
Post a Comment