Lake Winnipesaukee, NHAudrey HepburnPalomino horsesVintage cowgirls.
Is it really a question? He is a God.
They hurt like a bitch, but there is nothing sexier. I love Army Wives. Drew Fuller? YUM.
David and Goliath tees.Want to know what I smell like? Smell this.I love Bravo. I love everything about it.This is self explanatory. Coach is love.I love MK and I love my MK sunglasses.Of course I have to represent my Sox love.
This is a tale about a smart mouthed Boston girl, who swears more than her mother likes (minus her Rs of course) and a husband who has more patience for his wife than he should. She has a beer-logged devotion to the Red Sox and an arrest-able obsession with Stephen Lynch. The husband would rather play X-Box than eat.
Oh yeah, they are also trying to have a baby with needles, dildo cams and prayers along the way.
1 comment:
there should probably be a picture of me in that entry. whatever.
um- i hope you're sobbing right now- seriously. and i think the weather forcast has changed up here- it's supposed to be nice today & tomorrow- GAY!
oh well- our time will come. heh.
Post a Comment