Sunday, June 15, 2008

BE QUIET: Or I'll Beat You Like I Own You.

This apparently is my husband's new saying. He also insists on laughing while he says it. Its quite cute actually. At least I haven't heard, "If Optimus Prime were here right now...he'd kick your ass!" If I never hear that again- it will be too soon. So Chrys tagged me. Aha. 6 little words to describe incredibly complex Adkins and her simple, simple ways. Here are some of the ones I found. 1) Support Baseball. Bite Some Yankees! (oh wait, thats only 5 words.) 2) My husband is out of town. (this could equal trouble.) 3) If I'm Not Happy, Nobody's Happy. (this is the one my husband agrees with. I disagree therefore I win.) 4) Peeping Tom Neighborhood Watch Program. (damn 5 words.) 5) Gynecological Police Feet Back and Spread 'Em! (could be fun.) 6) Don't Turn On Me. Turn Me On! (hey-o) 7) *Unfortunately this one just happened.* C was playing with my hair as I was typing this. He proceeds to flop it all on the top of my head and exclaim "HA! It looks like you have a vag on your head." This was followed by laughs. Not Adkins laughs mind you. You know, this assignment is a lot tougher than I thought it would be. I guess you could look deeper into my psyche and it would tell you that due to my insecurities, I am unable to come up with 6 little words to describe myself. It's not so easy loving me It gets so complicated All the things you've gotta be Everything's changin But you're the truth I'm amazed by all your patience Everything I put you through -Christina Aguilera 'Save Me From Myself' But the one I think describes who I am, and how I think is: Have A Little Faith In Me Whether it is myself having faith in me, C having faith in me, for those who look down on me or how I feel inside about God- Just Have A Little Faith In Me.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great answer! I have much faith in you and am amazed at what a strong person you are. You, my dear, are one of my heros.

Stephanie said...

I love 'Have a Little Faith in Me'. It is awesome. Great meme.

I often think of God singing that song to me...sometimes I do need to have a little more faith that somehow, some way, things will be ok.

Anonymous said...

What a great answer.