But that all changed tonight. I was going through new music to put on here and stumbled onto youtube. I searched 'infertility' for the hell of it. I came across the IInfertilityFilm videos. That is where it hit me. "When The Rain Comes" by Third Day. I even made C stand up and slow dance with me to it. It hits me so hard right down to the core, I cannot explain it. I highly recommend going to youtube and searching INFERTILITY. (Make sure you have a hanky close.)
The rain is going to come. Hell the rain is HERE. I'm sure it will keep coming at least for a while. There is nothing I can do to stop it. But at least I know I have C to hold me when that rain does come. I thank God everyday for him.
(If you look at my media player to the right ---> its on there towards the end.)
Remember ladies- the rain might be coming down now. Mist, drizzle, downpour or sheets...we have each other. No one understands an IF woman, like another. I will hold you if you hold me.
There is in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up, and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity. -Washington Irving




2 comments:
I like your redesign! Very dramatic.
I like my little fantasy world of denial at the moment, so I am not going to youtube infertility. I'm trying to keep my head in the sand for as long as possible...
Sorry its coming down so hard on you.
i'm a big third day fan, and that is an amazing song :)
aaaand i got the coupon!!! wooooo!
i <3 you!
Post a Comment