I am incredibly lucky. I am blessed with two lil babies in my belly and morning sickness that hasn't been that bad. Nausea, fatigue, 1 headache (let me tell you how un-fun that one is) and having to constantly eat was all not that bad.
1:30am eastern standard time on exactly 7w0d, BAM. Headache, nausea, vomiting, OMG. It's all for the babes and I'll keep doing it but this is a little slice of bathroom hell. I can't take Tylenol to help the headache because it makes me gag and the headache makes the nausea worse. I don't know what to do.
Please don't misconstrue, I will gladly take all this on to be able to keep my 2 squirmies nice and warm and safe. I just needed a teeny tiny vent and to ask if anyone knew of anything that might help.



5 comments:
I have no advice, but I can appreciate your vent ((HUGS))
I want to let you know that you are more than allowed to vent and complain all you want!!!!! Pregnancy is hard. Complaining about feeling like crap doesn't mean you don't appreciate your pregnancy or love your babies, it just means that pregnancy is hard. So please please please don't feel like you can't vent or complain. I highly doubt anyone will take it that you don't want to be pregnant becuase you are having a bad day. Let it all out!!!
I wish I had advice on how to make the morning sickness go away but I never had any ::hides under the table::. And as far as the headaches, the only thing that helped me was sleeping. And I know you will really hate me for this, but they only got worse for me in the 2nd Tri. I'm talking all day pounding kill me now headaches. You can do it!!!! You're strong!
No advice on the morning sickness, I was lucky and never puked, but OMG the headaches are hell. Tylenol does not work anyway so you are not missing anything. I found that alternating warm and cold compresses on your forehead and back of your neck helps some and a benadryl helped for about a day but I hated to take it, it was a last resort.
I had headaches with nausea. Tylenol didn't help. Mine wasn't full on vomiting most of the time. I found ginger snaps and gingerale or lemonaid helped me. As well as an icepack on the back of the neck for bad headaches.
Not sure if any of that will help but good luck! and don't feel bad for complaining!
First of all, this is the first time I've caught up since your first beta draw so HOOORAY!!!!!!!!! I really am so so ridiculously excited for you.
And I agree with sweetpea, you really are allowed to complain. Pregnancy sucks. I know I didn't stuggle with IF, but still--if complaining about pregnancy means you don't want your baby, then I must really hate my kids, especially this one. Growing babies is hard work and you have every right to hate spending all day in the bathroom ;)
I never had the headaches, and my morning sickness wasn't quite as bad as some people, but what helped me was just sleeping through it. :/ It's not much of a solution, especially if youre working, but with Alissa, I spent probably 17hrs/day of the first tri in bed. You have to force yourself to eat a litte bit semi-frequently (like every hour or two), or the nausea just gets worse. Crackers and ginger ale are good for that.
This comment is way too long now, so I'm going to go, but I'm sending you lots of sticky-baby thoughts. :)
Post a Comment