Monday, November 9, 2009

2nd U/S

My second ultrasound is tomorrow morning. I'll be 7w6d so I'm crossing my fingers we'll be able to hear heartbeats! I just pray everything goes well, both babies are doing great and on schedule.
I'll update when I get home!

Our new furniture is also arriving tomorrow so I'll take pics and put them up!
(Our furniture that we have had for about a year and have had 7 different techs come out to look at is finally being deemed a manufacturer's defect. The store was amazing enough to credit us back the full amount we paid for our sectional and we have picked out a new couch and love seat! Hopefully things go better with this set.)

xo.

3 comments:

Nlvaden said...

GL at the ultrasound! I am sure you will get to hear two beautiful heartbeats!

(also, GL with the furniture. Getting new decor is always fun!)

Unknown said...

Good luck!!!!!

Unknown said...

::thumbs up::