I had my Egg Transfer today. The doctor showed me the pictures of the embies before we started. He looked at me and said, "They are absolutely perfect embryos." I asked him to say that again. I laid down on the bed and did the infamous "scoot" to the edge. I asked the nurse if it would hurt. She said I may feel some pressure but no big deal. I told her that's what the Retrieval nurse had said and I was still looking for her to smack her.
The nurse then told me the most truthful thing I have ever been told from a medical facility. "Well, 'feels like period cramps' is our go to phrase. It's not true generally," then she LAUGHED!
Other than that all is well. There are 10 left waiting to be frozen so they are going to call me tomorrow to tell me how many made it to freeze. They gave us the top of the dish that out 2 embryos were in as a keepsake.
We found out the pain was from my right ovary being overstimmed and a little large but not *holy shit* large so we are all good.
I am in bed, relaxing.



9 comments:
Said a prayer for you at church today. Snuggle in, little embies!
:)
Fingers crossed!
Woot woot - stick embies stick! Wishing you a positive result!!!!
:)
So glad it went well! Yippeee! Saying prayers that those little ones stick!
dude addy i'm so stoked for you!!! did they give you embie pics?! i wanna seeee!!!
Good luck, Everything crossed! I am so glad I will still be in town when you post results. :)
No embie pics :( They showed them to me but they kept them.
I am crossing everything for you guys! SO excited, happy and anxious for you!
Yippie!!! Both Em and I have our fingers and toes crossed for you. And I even hugged a roll of toilet paper for good luck! I cant wait until the 14th. Get cozy little embies....you have just entered your new home for the next 9 months!
Post a Comment