Friday, October 16, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After roughly 4 years of trying (3 knowing what we were actually doing), I can proudly say for the very first time...I'm pregnant! 

2 days ago I had my first beta, it was 360. Chris and I have prayed and prayed that the number would double.
Today I got the call, the nurse prefaced with, "Apparently you have an over-achiever." Today was 998. I cannot thank God enough. I truly can't. We are so amazingly happy and terrified at the same time, it's crazy.

I'm still so afraid someone is going to pop my bubble and take this all away from me. I'm sure the fears never go away, but do they ever lessen?

Thank you for all your support and loves.

xo.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

dude- you have GOT to have 2 in there!!!

whoop whoop!

SweetPea said...

Though I've known since wednesday, I think I just crapped my pants!!! I'm so freaking excited for you and Chris!!!!!! You guys are going to be amazing parents. :)

Sally said...

WOO HOO - simply amazing! Congrats - can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!!! Enjoy every minute!!! :)

May T said...

I am sooo happy for you!!! Keep me posted. And no, the fear doesn't go away but it does lessen a bit as you go.
Congrats again love!

Maggie said...

Congratulations!

Nikki Godbee said...

Congrats girl and I am with T.bird, i think there are 2 in there! I need a new twin momma friend. The fear does not go away unfortunately, but it does lessen with each peek at the little ones. If only they made inexpensive home u/s machines...

Schwandy said...

Congrats, Congrats, CONGRATS!! So happy for you and your H! sticky baby dust and all that other lamesauce junk!!

P.S. I am secretly hoping you have twins in there too ;)

mrsfrenchy said...

HOORAY!!
and i can successfully say that the fears don't ever go away although they do get more irrational and therefore easier to stop worrying about. Case in point: DD likes to sit on my stomach (which i'm trying to discourage since I'm 6 months pregnant). I frequently get paranoid that she's squishing the baby, especially if said baby doesn't move for a while after DD throws all her weight on me.

So, yeah, you'll keep being worried. :)