I am home. I was nervous but the IV Valium helped.
I was in such severe pain when I woke up it's not even funny. I still am but after 2 Percocets there I am a little better. I don't have cramping so much as stabbing pain. Walking, stairs, bending, laying flat all sucks. It's also all localized on my left side. I knew the left was an overachiever but never could I have imagined.
They retrieved 15 FOLLIES!
The doc said that was higher than they normally get and he's hoping we have some to freeze!
11 on the left side. I'm going to drown myself in chicken noodle soup and Percocet. I just wanted to let you guys know how it went and thank you so much for the well wishes and thoughts!! :)
*If this makes no sense I'm sorry. Between heartburn and anxiety I did not sleep at all last night so the 25 minutes I was under was it. Also, drugs are fun.



8 comments:
Wow, great news!
Enjoy the soup and Percocet.
CathyMD
I am beyond excited for you. I am glad it went well and that you are sufficiently drugged ;)
!!!!15!!!!! Great news!!!
Congratulations! That's great news! Enjoy the drugs :)
Reading this has not only made my married parts tingle, but my entire body!!!! Way to go Addy's Ovaries! I can't wait for the next few weeks to fly by. :)
Good luck!!!
WOWZA!!! That is amazing .. wishing you the best! :)
Wow, I'm so glad it went well!
Hope you feel better today and Good Luck!!!
Post a Comment