BTW- they are giving me Propofol. The drug that killed Michael Jackson. This made my chest jump into my throat just a wee bit, which I know is just silly...kinda.
This is a tale about a smart mouthed Boston girl, who swears more than her mother likes (minus her Rs of course) and a husband who has more patience for his wife than he should. She has a beer-logged devotion to the Red Sox and an arrest-able obsession with Stephen Lynch. The husband would rather play X-Box than eat.
Oh yeah, they are also trying to have a baby with needles, dildo cams and prayers along the way.
5 comments:
Go follies go follies go follies go!!!!
*cabbage patch for good measure*
OMG cabbage patch! I'm gonna do the butterfly. Someone else can do the tootsie roll, tip drill, drop down get their eagle on and da dip.
That would be sweet.
I think I might just pee my pants!!!!! I'm so freaking excited for you!
Yay follies!! Be good little follies and mature so you can go on to be really adorable embies for your mama!
OMG! Good luck!
Post a Comment