Friday, September 25, 2009

Back and Forth

This is my life. Back and forth, back and forth.
I live in southeastern MA and my RE is in Rhode Island. It is an amazing hospital with an amazing fertility center. It has one of the highest success rates in the U.S.
As much as I love it there, it's 45 minutes away. Needless to say, there is a lot of travel for me a week.

I had yet another u/s and b/w session today. We finally have some progress!!
My right ovary is 28x25 and has 1 big follie at 12x12 (plus multiple smaller).
My left ovary 48x28 with a 14x14, 12x12 and a 16x11 but lots of smaller ones!!!!!
The nurse said by Monday-Tuesday I should definitely have a lot going on. I'm waiting for them to call me and tell me what the game plan is for early next week. I am so excited!!

I do have to send xoxo to my girl T.Bird and her brand new baby girl Alexis Praise!! I am so unbelievably happy for her and her husband it's crazy.

xo.


edited: the RE's office just called, I need to go back in tomorrow morning for another u/s and b/w. Back to backers-ohh!!

1 comment:

Isha said...

You must have moved into follie city! That is SUCH great news!
I am hoping for and thinking of you!!!!