Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Perfect timing!

So earlier today, the insurance approval finally went through after fighting back and forth with my PCP to get cross-border referrals (I'm in MA but my RE is in RI) and the back and forth game with the insurance company. When the RE's office called, they told me to call them on the first day of my cycle to get the game plan and meds. I lucked out, I JUST got my period! I don't think I've ever been so happy to get it. Thank God it came tonight and not last night or 2 days ago. It's also nice because now there is no waiting game for it to come. Things are falling into place. I look for signs in things and this is a big one. I know that some of you are sending me huge positive vibes and I cannot thank you enough. Thoughts and prayers are my focus and basis right now that is keeping positive through this time.

1 comment:

SweetPea said...

Holy crap that is awesome news! I'm so beyond excited for you Addy. I can't wait to see how it goes!!! Good luck.