Holy hell 90s. I miss thee.
I joined 20something bloggers which if you are in your 20s you should absolutely do. They have some amazing people over there. See right for badge if you are interested. I got wrapped up in the BEST BLOG EVAH. (A little Boston accent for you right there.)
This blog brought back so many memories for Chris and me that we sat in front of it for an hour. If you were a 90s girl then get over there!
I got my bill for the 4 meds for this month. $110 and that's after insurance. The ladies who have to pay for infertility treatments with no insurance are in my thoughts. God bless you.
Do any of you have a Blackberry? Have you played this forsaken game called Brickbreaker? I really need to stop or I'm going to get right thumb carpal tunnel. My high score is 10,720 level 22. What's yours?
There are a few things that are coming up in my life within the next month or so. You know of some but others I have to keep quiet about at this time. I am having a very hard time dealing with these situations. If you wouldn't mind throwing up a quick prayer or a thought for me I'd really appreciate it. I need all the help I can get right now.
xo.
It's just day to day tryin' to make ends meet
What I'd give for an address out on easy street
I need a deep margarita to help me unwind
Leave my troubles behind...
What I'd give for an address out on easy street
I need a deep margarita to help me unwind
Leave my troubles behind...
Just Might (Make Me Believe)
Sugarland



No comments:
Post a Comment