skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Virgin in a Brothel
So technically speaking, I am a blogging virgin. Its just like being a 'virgin.' I'm nervous, tentative, and quite possibly this will hurt. But then again, the more I do it, the better I am sure it will feel.
So here I am, this is as good as it gets with me.
C and I have been together for almost 3 years now. Married for 2 next month.
We have been TTCing for a long time now. Life has gotten in the way and made ttcing difficult.
We both were working for a behavioral establishment. We were both injured. C had to have shoulder surgery and I had to have massive PT for my neck and ribs/back.
A lot of shit went down and we ended up getting laid off. In getting laid off- they cancelled my overpriced insurance.
Before this had happened I had gone to a fertility specialist. She said I looked good physically and wanted to do CD3 bloodwork. The issue with that was that I worked 16 hour days. Of course, CD3 always fell on those 16 hour shifts.
By the time I was out of work- she had left the practice and was the only FS there.
Such is life.
With no insurance, TTCing to the full extent became difficult. No insurance to cover RE appointments and procedures.
Life is finally coming back together for us. Both of our worker's comp claims have been settled. We are both in good physical order and are having our insurance reinstated, and getting back on the 'medical' aspect of TTCing.
I guess this gives you a small glimpse into my life. Believe me...there will be more to follow.
2 comments:
Keep it coming!!!
Welcome, virgin, to the world of blogging :) I'm still quite new to it myself and have found it to be quite therapeutic. Good luck with your IF journey. I'm glad to hear that life's pieces are starting to fall back into place.
Post a Comment