Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

It's my birthday. :)

Ever since I was little, I have been sick every year on my birthday. This year is no different. Headache, vomiting, curled in the fetal position...

I hopped in the tub because that usually helps me headaches. What happens the minute I get in? Nosebleed.

FML.

At least I'm feeling better now and might get a couple of bites of cake in me tonight.

xo.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Eat some cake for me!!!! And I hope you feel better xxxooo

k8ybug said...

happy birthday babe! sorry i couldn't get a present out to you this year

Addy said...

PLEASE Don't even worry about that K8! You shouldn't have done that last year! You're too sweet. :)

Roshelle said...

It was my birthday Friday too!
Roshybride

Addy said...

happy birthday roshy!!

anne marie said...

You poor thing. I hope the cake was awesome.