I know we haven't talked in awhile, but I was lurking on BOTB, saw the ticker in your sig, clicked your blog link and saw this. I had to tell you that I am beyond thrilled for you - grow babies grow!!
This is a tale about a smart mouthed Boston girl, who swears more than her mother likes (minus her Rs of course) and a husband who has more patience for his wife than he should. She has a beer-logged devotion to the Red Sox and an arrest-able obsession with Stephen Lynch. The husband would rather play X-Box than eat.
Oh yeah, they are also trying to have a baby with needles, dildo cams and prayers along the way.
5 comments:
OMG! They are beautiful and perfect!!! Hiiiii babies!
And they're perfect little babies!!! yay!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!
Holy crap you're pregnant!!!!!!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
I know we haven't talked in awhile, but I was lurking on BOTB, saw the ticker in your sig, clicked your blog link and saw this. I had to tell you that I am beyond thrilled for you - grow babies grow!!
<3 Mrs.H723
O.M.G!!
I have been thinking about you like crazy!! Thank you so much sweetie!
I MISS YOU! Come back to me? ::hugs?::
omg. i love them.
Post a Comment