Phone calls at 9am in my house are far and few. People know better if they want to keep their limbs.
My phone rang at 9am this morning and it was the RE's office. I debated not picking it up. There was no reason for them to call me. It couldn't be good.
But it was. My 1st appointment is next Wednesday. They wanted to know if I would come in TOMORROW instead. Hell Yes. They are keeping my appointment open next Wednesday also if the doc decides to see me both weeks.
Which means (dun dun dun) we will find out just how many squirmies are in my belly tomorrow morning!
xo.



9 comments:
EEK! That's awesome! I'm so happy they can get you in sooner because honestly I'm not sure I could wait thtat long.
My vote is still for two!!!
Dude, you're pregnant!
YAY!!!
Can.not.wait.to.hear.
So happy for you!
That's awesome! I agree with SP, there are so two babies in there.
It's just too exciting!!! I can't wait to hear (and see?).. good luck! :)
It's just too exciting!!! I can't wait to hear (and see?).. good luck! :)
OMG!!!!
yayayayayayay!
I am so excited about this!!!
Post a Comment