That is the question. I got the answer today.
I went in for my baseline u/s and blood work. My right ovary is 30x20 and my left is 30x22. I have multis on both sides (which they said is a squee!) and they said everything looks great. Uterine lining is exactly where we want it.
They did catch me off guard on one thing though. Here I am, in all my vagina glory and one of the nurses (I had two) says, "Oh by the way, we're going to do a chlamydia and gonorrhea test first so I'll have to use a speculum." As if the dildo cam is not fun enough, let's add a metal speculum and a scraper to the party! Apparently the std testing is done once a year and my gyn did all std testing except for those two (weird.)
They did catch me off guard on one thing though. Here I am, in all my vagina glory and one of the nurses (I had two) says, "Oh by the way, we're going to do a chlamydia and gonorrhea test first so I'll have to use a speculum." As if the dildo cam is not fun enough, let's add a metal speculum and a scraper to the party! Apparently the std testing is done once a year and my gyn did all std testing except for those two (weird.)
I will continue 10ccs of Lupron through Thursday. Friday morning I start 5ccs of Lupron and at night- 200 units of Follistim! I will continue this until further notice and I'll have blood work again on Monday. It's really happening ladies.
This is mayjah in the Addy household. xo.



7 comments:
ahhhhh! woo hoo addy!
I got the chills reading this!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!! I'm supah dupah excited for you!
woo hoo!!! isn't it exciting?!?!!?
Happy due date girlie!!!
Yay! Yes, it *is* happening! Congratulations on being smoke free for 15 days.
I could cry from excitement!
Two thumbs up!!!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment