skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy 6th of July!
So I'm a little late. Sue me. Take my 2001 Hyundai Sonata. I dare you. No, really. Please take my car, I want a new one.
Ok, so I went to a 4th party at my husband's best friend's family's house. (whew.) He doesn't have the greatest family, but they are his family and we love them like they are our own. (His mom has been C's surrogate mom since he was 7.) Of course there was a 20 year old 7 month pregnant girl there. Of course she was rolling blunts for her boyfriend all night. Thank you karmic gods. Please explain to me what horrible thing I did to deserve this.
I know others have it so much worse than I do. I have never had a miscarriage (Thank God ::knock on wood::) but where I am now in this whole TTC charade, it sucks. Life sucks. I did the CBEFM last month. I did it like clockwork. Exactly like I was supposed to. Yet nothing. The kicker? I went to test on thr 28th day of my cycle- I pee on a stick and as I go to wipe, wouldn't you know my period started? I know I'm a moron for testing but still.
Boy did I feel helpless in that moment. So we start this all over again. I have a meeting with the insurance woman tomorrow. Please God give us insurance so we can get some answers and plans for the future.
I hope everyone had a nice 4th. I am so happy for Frenchy, Matty and Baby Cheri- oops, I mean Alissa. ;)
South Carolina Part deux will be coming as soon as I get a moment to breathe through the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment