Thursday, June 5, 2008

A New Day

Yesterday, the CBEFM fairie dropped one on my doorstep. I am truly one of the luckiest girls in the world. Someone was kind enough to think of me, and want to help. It still baffles me why she would want to help me, but that's my cynical side. I believe that people just did't do nice things for others out of the goodness of their hearts. The CBEFM fairie has proven this untrue. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. You know exactly who you are and how indebited to you I am. (If she wants to out herself, she is more than welcome to in the comments section. If not, then she will forever be my secret Fairy CBEFM Godmother.) BATHROOM UPDATE: The woodwork is being done tomorrow. As soon as it is finished- we can shower in our own home! YAY! My brother is coming on Saturday to do the sink and then we are (dun dun dun) FINISHED! There are some new shows coming on this summer. I can't explain to you how excited I am for Hopkins it looks AWESOME! Thank you to the 4 people who voted and love me. I don't know who you are- but I love you too.
Hey Celtics- BEAT L.A.!!!!!!!

2 comments:

SweetPea said...

Yippie for you CBEFM!!!!! I'm so excited for you. :)

Anonymous said...

We love you because it's true!